Thursday, May 6, 2010

WWW

Goodnight everyone;

WWW
My you are up late, I hope you are working on my project!!!

Ok here are the details of the project submission. Like I said it is due tomorrow.

I want you to compile all the files relating to your page and burn them to a cd. All CD’s must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow Friday May 7th 2010.

You need not come to class at 9:00 as some of you may need that time to prepare your CD for submission.

I will be in a class presentation that starts at 2:00 in W12
Some very important guests will be present so please be professional and do not disturb. Simply hand in your CD’s to the lab monitor or to Ms. Lin.

Now - note the following:

I have not received all the letters confirming your agreement to create a web page for your client. All who have not submitted it to me to this point get 10% deducted from their grade on this activity. Deadlines have been given and you need to adhere to them.

All who have their final submission available tomorrow and submit by 1:00 pm will receive an extra 5% for being an early bird.

Anyone who fails to meet the deadline will get 10% deducted for each day that the assignment is not submitted. I will not be available Sat and Sun which translates to your grade starting at 80% Monday 70% Tuesday and that is presuming you meet all the other criteria.

Grades for the final project will be posted only after I have contacted your clients and that should be completed by Wed of next week.

I have believed in you and I expect you to come out of this with flying colors. I have given you the time you needed to work on my project and if you wasted it remember the choice was yours. Do not expect me to extend the due date as I committed to have you complete this activity by Friday.

Best Wishes,
Let’s see the consequences of the choices you have made!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment