Sunday, May 23, 2010

Makeup date to get you forms signed.

Sadly some people still have not come to get their forms filled and signed. Well its too late to sign up for summer so I hope you know what you are doing. Anyway its not too late to get your registration form for August filled out. I will be at school on Monday June 7th 200 from 7:30 am. Why so early... well I will be assisting with registration.

Be clear on this I will be registering from 8:00 - 11:30 do not come to try and get me to advise you then because I will be dealing with completed forms. I will be available for incomplete forms from 7:30-8:00. Don not miss it AGAIN!!

Again Registration dates June 7- 8 and 9.

Payment Deadline July 30
Register June 7 pay by July 30 - Get in all your classes.
Come early avoid the rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment