Monday, May 3, 2010

CLASH??

I do my best to accommodate any clashes in the schedule however accommodation is not automatic!!

If you have a clash with my class these are the steps to follow:

1. Check if I have another exam that does not clash with your schedule.

2. If there is none check your other teacher to accommodate you.

3. If there is a space where I will also have an exam then you come see me.

4. I will give you a form to fill out and check for space availability.

5. If there is space I will let you know.

If you are rescheduled please ensure that you are present at the time you are assigned.

My exams are personalized and a class list is issued for each session. If you are not present in the session that you are assigned you will be marked as absent.

Get this cleared up by Wednesday. No accommodations will be made after Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment