Sunday, May 2, 2010

Business Infrmation Systems

Details on end of term project.

All students of BIS are to create an individual Blog.

It is a class project so I expect content as would be presented in class, clean, clear , presentable.

As mentioned in class, I will be looking for the following:

Evidence that it is your blog - that was created for this class project.
(Not that group assignment for that other class- yes I know about that!!)

Multi post. (Not just two to five plain pilinky entries.)

Blog features as many as possible
Pictures
Links
Videos
polls
comments
games
all the gadgets that you can find.

The purpose is for you to show me that you are aware and can use all the features available in a blog.

Come on make me proud!!
You will have fun doing it!!

Taa Daa... That's all folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment