Wednesday, February 17, 2010

IMPORTANT NOTICE

It is with great sadness that I inform you all of the death of my sister. She had a leak in her heart valve and was hospitalised and put on the ventilator last Tuesday. Since then she was making small but steady improvement. However yesterday she regressed drastically and by the afternoon our family was informed that the doctors had done all they could and there was nothing else that they could do to help her.

At ten thirty she was removed from the ventilator and succumbed to her illness by 11:50.

I would like to be with my family and will not be able to make it to class for CIS 120-1 and CIS 120-2.

Remember that we are scheduled to have a test. You will still need to take this test. It will be online and I will post the details later.

This means that you do not have to be in class today but note I will require my hour back, as I ask that you take this test online at a time that will be announced.

Use the time wisely I expect all 100%.

1 comment:

  1. i am sorry to her about yor sister....i just wanted to know if you will be at school tomorrow, for your eight o'clock class.

    ReplyDelete