Thursday, February 11, 2010

BIS -Congrats! I am proud of you!!

WELL ..WELL ..WEll!!BIS -

This is a first and I must say.. I like it!

I received all my projects on time. WOW!!



As to the contents - no comment yet. That remains to be seen."



The quality of the submissions have improved drastically. I have lots of professional looking submissions. Keep it up.

I have decided to link the blogs you created to my own one so from here you will be able to browse others. The reason for this is to BRAG and show how good your blog is - and in doing so the ones that are not up to standard will be prompted to improve theirs.

Note that at the end of the semester a grade will be given. This grade will reflect the work you have put into updating and improving your blog. Explore the options available to you and make use of all the features. I'll be checking to ensure this and enjoy yourself.

REMEMBER!! I expect Profesional information. Your grade depends on it so don't try to be

"cute" and post and volgarity and inappropriate information.


You are all mature enough to know what is acceptable by SJCJC's standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment