Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TA DAA SUMMER IS HERE!!

Ah the semester is over.

I was looking forward to summer and now it's finally here. YEA!!

Grades are in I will not be seeing any of you this summer, but if you prefer I look over my grades really, really good, perhaps I made a mistake with your grades and I do get to see you this summer...hee hee just kidding :-)

S.J.C will be offering Summer Sessions in Information Technology 1 and Information Technology 2.

I'm not sure who is gonna teach it as I would like to rest this summer.

Do you thing I should teach over the summer. Comment and let me know what you think or just take the poll.

Well it was nice having you in my class. I hope you get to practice what we learnt in class. Until we meet again. Make wise choices. Be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment