Thursday, November 11, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY!!! YEA!! the BIG 40!!

So this week is my birthday I will be forty...imagine ...
and I still look good lol!

So in tradition of birthdays past you do not have to come to school for my birthday just stay home. Not only for my class but all just stay home!! I said SO!!

What?? When is my birthday??

Well as if ... It is November 19th TAA DAAA... Told Ya to stay home....hee hee

Ok so here is our plan for next week.

INT 111
Chapter five has been posted we will Finish that up on Monday for Test WED.

NOTE: INT section 1 and 2 Test Chapter 5 on WED.
INT 111 Section 3 you started chapter 5 also so you too will have your test but on Thursday.

Math 101

I have placed your work schedule up so I expect for us to be able to get review and practice on Tuesday which means be prepared for a Test on Thursday.

Hint be sure to do all the review exercises as well as the pretest and post test for the chapter. (That's chapter 4)

You have no excuse because you have the computer to assist you as well as the book exercises. Chop chop. Work hard and get ready.

Then...On Friday go celebrate my birthday and have good clean fun. Take care and remember to tell each member of your family you love them.

TAA DAA... That's all folks

1 comment: