Tuesday, November 16, 2010

INT 111 - I am Postponing the Test

I have not been able to get to a computer long enough to put up your extra credit assignment. That means that in all fairness, since the intent of the extra credit was to assist you in preparing for the next test scheduled for tomorrow, I would need to postpone the test in order for you to be able to complete the assignment and study properly.

Having said this I have re-scheduled the test for Monday November 22 and Tuesday November 23.
Please be responsible and complete the notes tonight so that by tomorrow you are able to fully focus on my assignment. Time is precious resist the urge to waste it.

Follow the links as presented in the notes. Compare them; rate them and discuss issues that you liked, or did not like. How you think they could be improved...aha even that!!

Enjoy your evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment