Thursday, October 21, 2010

INT 111

As you all know we are now working on Chapter 4.

Here is the situation for today and tomorrow.

I have a sore throat and it hurts when I speak.

Aha!! NNNNNNNNNNNoooooooooo!!!

We are still having classes!!

So this is how we will improvise to accommodate the situation.

Remember you were already assigned the review the chapter notes as an assignment.

Well!!

You will be the ones explainging and giving examples to the class. Be ready I will select randomly!!

Aha!! YYYYYeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!

I will be awarding points for students who are in fact prepared and ready to contribute.

I will also be assigneing a case for you to review and comment by the end of the class. So it's gonna be a busy class. See you there!!

Ta Daa !! That's all!

p.s. now I will really see all who are not preparing before my class. Hmmmmm...

Will it be YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment