Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21 – June 25th 2010

Good Morning All;

We are off to the start of a wonderful week.

I have checked your tests. They have been graded and your grades have been posted in Engrade. I am not pleased with the outcome but I realize that the results were skewed due to 3 people being absent and receiving an M; this brought down the average drastically. Having said that please be notified that absences are not good. When you are absent you miss vital work and your performance suffers. In the case where you have an unexplained/unexcused absence and graded work was assigned you receive an M.

(M is a pretty was of saying ZERO – Zero is not good to have in your grades!)

So to wrap up come to all my classes,
be on time and have all your assignments ready.
RUN my Gazelles RUN!!

Monday
Distribute and Review Test 1
Continue with slide
Distribute new chapter information

Tuesday
New Chapter begins
Web IT assignment 1
Excel Review

Wednesday 2
Chapter continues
Discuss cases presented
Test 2 (Practical ) Data Flow Diagrams

Thursday
Excel Assignment Due
Case study WEB IT

Friday Class Tentative:
You will be notified if the makeup class will be this Friday!

Be prepared for class at all times. I have no surprises. I keep you informed. Information is POWER…Use the POWER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment