Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Class Reschedule notice....NOTICE!!

Yesterday as I was feeding my dogs in the morning before going to school, one of them jumped on me and threw me off balance. Sadly I stood on an exposed nail. I sprayed it with a pain killer and went to school. Later that day as I sat and assisted with the students’ registration my foot started to swell. Luckily I made it through class. I am sure you could see how painful it was for me to move. So unlike me!!

Today my foot is swollen really badly and I am not able to put on my shoe nor can I walk. I will not be able to make it to class today. You know if I could I would.

I know we had a quiz scheduled for today but in its place I will assign a take home assignment. This assignment is to be printed and submitted in our next class.

You are free to use you notes and research to ensure a good grade. I propose, to make up this class next week at a time to be arranged upon my return. I suggest that you do not resist as this is in your best interest. I already explained that this summer session will be packed with lots of activities and I assure you this misfortune will not derail us. Having said that here is your assignment.

1. You are to construct a level zero diagram for a video store.
2. Construct each process individually
3. Combine the individual diagrams to create a level 1 DFD for the video store.

Below is the descriptive details for the video store.

“Video R US” is a members only video store.
To become a member a person must provide a valid form of ID and a current utility bill.
A membership card is issued when membership has been approved.
To rent videos a member provides the required video along with his/her membership card. Both are processed and a fee is given.
The video store acquired new videos each month based on a compiled list that is submitted to the supplier who then brings the requested videos.

Taa Daa that's it!! If you have any questions call me at 629-9922. Don't send me text cause I can't text back today.

No comments:

Post a Comment