Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Extension on Assignment -- A first:-{

It appears that..
My gazelles were not ready to run when the sun rose this morning.
Can you believe I had some students who were not aware of the assignments?

HMMMmmm

Anyway for this time and this time ONLY you will be allowed to submit your assignment late. I will be checking the ones that I have and entering M for those that I do not have. I will replace the M with your grade when you submit your work.

NOTE:
>>>>This extended date is tomorrow at the beginning of class.<<<<<<<<<<<

Again a reminder to keep informed about the class.. assignments, details, reminders, CHECK THE BLOG!!

IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KEEP CHECKING AND CHECKING BE A FOLLOWER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE EMAIL ALERTS WHEN SOMETHING IS ADDED TO THE BLOG.

Choices and consequences…make the right choice…stay informed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment