Sunday, April 18, 2010

WWW Update

Good Morning All

A lovely Sunday Morning it is. I hope you will find some time today to go to church and thank God for all his wonderful blessings. If not be sure to thank him quietly in your heart. He has blessed us all and we must never forget that we exist because of him.

My update for today is a gentle reminder. You all know the companies you have been assigned to. You are to (on your own) research the following information that will be needed for your Web page -

1. Company Name (Check the spelling in case I got it wrong)
2. Location - address
3. Phone number -
4. Services offered
5. Opening Hours
6. Color scheme (Some may already have)
7. Logo
8. Motto
9. Mission Statement
10.Possible layout and links
11. Picture of the outside of the Establishment.

That's step one
I want to see all that on Monday.
By then I will give you more details after I have consulted with Mr. Espat on the status of our project.

Remember all this is necessary so that when you meet your company representative you have something tangible that you can deliver. Keep in mind that you will be expected to edit your page to meet the specific requirements of the "client". I expect you to be patient, courteous and helpful. This is a hand wash hand exercises you will be providing a web page for them and they will be providing you with valuable experience in dealing with people and meeting their needs and expectation is a timely fashion. I have all the faith in the world that you will do well. Don't let me down. Do not come to class unprepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment