Wednesday, April 28, 2010

IMPORTANT UNDATES

WWW

It't not looking good, many of you did not submit your first draft as I requested. You know who you are!!

Now that means that today we need to get the authorization/letters out and you have to show me what you have to show the business at the first meeting.

To facilitate this process I have placed a file called project contact in the CIS trasfer folder. The first student to come to class is to open the file and fill in his/her information and then each other student entering is to update the same file. I will have a hard copy version that you are also to fill in. This is my backup.

The information from this form will be used to create the letter that you will have by the end of class.

You are to take that letter with you to the firm, it is then to be stamped and signed by the contact at the firm.

All signed/stamped letters are to be returned to me by Friday of this week.
Failure to adhere to these regulations is not advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment