Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'mmmMMMMMMMM BACK!!!

WELCOME WELCOME!!

It's so nice to be back after that well deserved break.
I trust that you were all good!!

I have good news and I have bad news!!

Bad news first.
I have no Internet so my posts might not be as frequent as I'd like them to be but where there is a WILL there is a WAY and I WILL find and WAY to make it work!!

Well I am here at school waiting for my INT 211 only to find out I am a day early hee hee.

So here is the agenda for this week.

INT 211

Discussion questions that will be posted between today and noon tomorrow. Please research and be prepared. Hint!! I don't want to be mean and have to resort to a written activity so work with me people.

CIS 120

Various sections are at various places I plan on fixing that this week so we continue as planned chapter 8 is the assigned chapter for this week.

WWW

You were to be working on your web page project. Not the one we use for in class activities the one that will be graded as a final project. I want to take a look at that tomorrow. Have it ready I will come by as usual and check them individually. While I am doing that the class will have a in class practical. I will have specifics of a page that you are to create during class time.

Prepare for the following: (20 points each)

A Table
Radio buttons
Alert
Text box and password elements
focus event

MIS PROJECT

I need an status report. Indicate progress, obstacles, constraints, percent completed and plan of action.

TAA DAAA that's all for now. I hope you are as excited to be back as I am. WOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment