Thursday, September 2, 2010

MATH 101

An update on the assignment.

I was clear that I expected ALL assignments as well as NO late assignments. Now remember assignments are for your benefit. You were given adequate time to complete it and it was accessible to you. Keep in mind that many of you do not have the book and I am doing my best to help you with whatever I can. Well… One such way is by giving assignments. Failure to complete my assignment will result in 20% off immediately, no questions asked. You do your part I will do mine.

Second late assignment 30% off. Don’t let that apply to you – Do my work and do it well. I expect great things from you do not disappoint me!

Third late assignment 40% off Need I say more.

Next week we will be moving on to fractions. This means that you need to have the basics of addition subtraction multiplication and division set. Come on if you never got it before we can do it now. Help me to help you.

Having said that it would be advisable to review the following:

Composite and prime numbers
be able to identify proper/improper and mixed numbers
know how to find the LCM
inequalities (greater than, less than and equal to)
addition subtraction multiplication and division of fractions.

Check back later for today’s assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment