Wednesday, September 15, 2010

INT 111

Today I went to the doctor as a follow up to how I am feeling. I am scheduled to go back tomorrow for some tests. I was given 2 days off. This means I will not be in class on Thursday and Friday. This does not mean that you got off.

We are scheduled for a test on Friday and so we will have that I will have a link posted on Friday. You are to click on the link and take the test online. I will be able to get your grades so just follow the instructions and all will be OK. I'll see you on Monday. Remember to log on to engrade for the notes that was discussed in class today.

As for the Data Flow Diagram. On Friday I will post the scenario. You are to complete a level zero and a level 1 diagram and submit the printed copy to me on Monday. This is a take home test. Each person is expected to make their own DFD. Do it yourself to improve yourself and to avoid a zero because I will give you zero for sharing or copying. I trust you. Do not betray my trust.

1 comment:

  1. Since this will be an online test does that mean we have to do it in the computer lab or even at school? Can we for example sleep a bit later and do the test later on in the day (like after school when we come back home?)

    ReplyDelete