Friday, January 22, 2010

WWW :- Update on Assignment 1 "My First Webpage"

I must admit my surprise at your request for an extension on assignment 1 – “My first webpage”. After all you had all that you needed. I provided a copy of the program as well as tutorial and corresponding notes. As a matter of fact you have notes all the way to chapter 3.

I must admit that having the book at your disposal would greatly improve your performance and that is why I have been stressing that at every opportunity. Note however that we do have a schedule to adhere to and the fact that many of you still have not yet purchased the book should in no way affect the pace of the class as that would be disservice to you and unfair to my class at large. I expect great things from you. Now expect great things from yourself.

1. Be Present
2. Be Prepared
3. Be Creative
4. Be Responsible
5. Be Accountable


Now having said all this and in effort to ensure I get quality work, I will reluctantly extend the due date to Monday Jan 25th 2010. Remember to every action there is a reaction. This extension means that future ALL assignments must come and fit it the time left. Understand this, and be mature and not whine about upcoming due dates.

You will be given the class time today to complete this first assignment.
Remember this is not a free class you are expected to work on your assignment because on Monday we will be moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment