Tuesday, April 12, 2011

INT 211 Class Notice

Please note that Saint John's College High School is having a web page competition tomorrow as a part of their IT expo. I have been asked officially by their Head of Department, Ms. Young, to be a judge. I accepted :')

My involvement will be between 9 am to 10 am. I hope to be done by then.

I will do my best to not have it affect my scheduled 10 am class but if it does it should not be for more than a few minutes.

I am therefore requesting that you remain in class until I arrive. I will be there.

While you wait please review your slides on the chapter to ensure a dynamic discussion. Also note that the Dean, Mrs. Peralta is expected to visit to confirm our ten none functioning systems.


I am sure she will meet a well behaved class even in my absence...right!

No comments:

Post a Comment