Monday, March 21, 2011

CIS Assignment: Due 2nd class of this week

Chapter 6 E-payment methods:

1. List the various methods of payments used in e-commerce.

2. Explain each method and state advantages and disadvantages of each.

3. Select the method you believe to be the best one for use by Belizean business, justify your answer.

This assignment is to be printed and submitted at the beginning of class.
MWF class = Wednesday
TU/TH = Thursday

Late assignments will be collected to ensure interpretation of concept but no credit will be given to late assignments. Hint..hint.. hand in your assignment on time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss.

    I emailed my assignment to you because I'm not sure if I will be able to get a printed copy in time for class at 8:00a.m. tomorrow. I hope that is ok.

    Thanks in advance.

    L. Magdaleno
    CIS 120-1

    ReplyDelete